Dream Valley # 179 Summer Colours

Hi, guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! Who watched Eurovision? I've had a nasty cold, so I watched it well-wrapped up in a blanket with some medication and a wee whisky toddy (or two.) I love Eurovision, it's so kitsch and so much fun!

Now I'm almost back to normal and here (belatedly!) with my post for the new Challenge at Dream Valley. Our theme is Summer Colours which is a great reason to dig out your most vivid papers and inks!!


This bright striped paper was in my stash, and I used it to choose my Promarkers when colouring this cute image. She is Fireflies from Star Stampz. I added Nuvo Drops in Limoncello to many of the fireflies to give some shine.

The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set, I used Spellbinders dies for the images and mats. The ribbon was a magazine freebie long ago. The butterflies were cut with an old Joy! crafts die and glammed-up with some Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.

Our gorgeous sponsor this fortnight is Star Stampz. Do check out the adorable images on the site! So cute!

Have a look at my talented teamies' creations on the Challenge blog, the fab summer colours will inspire you!

Thanks for looking and have a good week.

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Glad you are better Mags. Your card is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.