The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #12

Hiya! The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge no 12 is here! As usual the theme is Anything Goes for Christmas.

I used a die that came with a magazine to do some card inlaying:


I backed the image with silver mirri card, which shows through the star and the windows, and added dots of a white gel pen to make more stars in the sky.

Inlay die-cutting is a bit fiddly, and you have to be careful not to lose any of the smaller pieces, but I really like it!

Have a good weekand thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Beebeebabs said…
Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!
I'm so behind in commenting, so glad I'm catching up and haven't missed this so very beautiful card.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.